1. Demonstrate the ability to set up the camera, lighting, and triggering devices to take a high-speed photograph of a bursting balloon.
2. Demonstrate the ability to set up a time-delayed triggering device (sound, photogate, or contact switch) to fire an electronic flash.
3. Determine the flash discharge time for an electonic flash and the delay time for a time-delayed flash discharge.
4. Determine the correct exposure using a flashmeter and the correct flash duration needed for photographing a high-speed image.
5. Produce a high-quality archival inkjet print of a high-speed digital image using Photoshop.
| Home |