Guide for performing one sample t-test using STATPOINT applet
1. Open your data file in Excel.
2. Select all of the data set you want to compare to a know value. Copy it.
3. In your browser, under Part One, select the second circle down - "Enter or paste up to 1000 rows."
4. Paste the values into Part Two, "Enter Data".
5. Enter your known value (35.0 for Acid Rain) into number three, the "hypothetical mean".
5) Click "calculate".
Original work on this document was done by
Central Virginia Governor's School students
Copyright © 2002 Central Virginia Governor's School for Science and Technology, Lynchburg, VA