1. Read the "Statistics and Linear Regression Overview"
2. Review how to do compute in Excel ...
If you need help with this, click here to go to Digstats.
3. Right click on this file named HouseExampleData.xls and save it to your student folder.
4. Use Excel to compute the Mean, Median, Standard Deviation, draw a scatter plot and perform linear regression analysis on the house data.
5. Compare your correlation coefficient to the critical r-value table. Is the house data linear?
6. Save your work in your student folder under your CIM folder. Leave the name of your spreadsheet HouseExampleData.xls
7. Read in your handout the "Variation" section.